In the heart of the Dolomites, the Alta Badia region offers over 400 kilometers of well-marked and maintained hiking trails. Exploring this extensive trail system is what travelers do when they visit the Dolomites. On these trails one can discover the vast and varied beauty of the world’s most beautiful mountain ranges. Experience incredible landscapes, breathtaking vistas and trails from easy relaxing walks to challenging scrambles for the experienced hiker.
- Custom tailored itinerary to meet your ability level & interest
- Local Certified Mountain Guide plus a Second Guide
- Excursions into the Dolomiti Unesco World Natural Heritage Sites
- Experience the Ladin & South Tyrolean Culture & Cuisine
- Overnights in Wonderful Mountain Refugios
- Guided Via Ferrata Mountain Tours
Alta Badia, nestled in the heart of the Dolomites of South Tyrol, is a sunny spot with breathtaking alpine scenery, an internationally unique natural and cultural landscape and a perfect symbiosis between tradition and the Italian “Dolce Vita”.
The beauty of this tour to the Dolomites is to experience the variety that this region has to offer. Each day we will do something different and new. Along with amazing hikes and biking trails and Refugios scattered about the mountains, there is plenty of time to soak in the local culture and ancient Ladin history. We will experience the traditional culinary delights that this region is so famous for, not to mention the taste of a wonderful bottle of regional wine.